We are looking for a skilled Freelance Web Designer to work on a variety of platform development projects.
We want someone who can add value to the project with creativity and design thinking tools. The designer must have agile skills and a collaborative mindset. With an openness to learning about users and business goals.
Key skills: WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML and JS.
Type: Full Remote + Freelance
Time zone: CET -1 / CET+ 2
Who we are: Dozer is a digital agency with the best remote freelance talent. We design, build, test, launch and scale businesses all over the world. By applying using the link below you will be selected for a variety of collaborative projects.
- English (both written and verbal) communication skills
- Love removing elements from a page more than adding them
- Wants to do great work for great clients
- Wants to learn, push themselves, and make the web a better place
- Understands design is about making things easier, clearer, and more useful for real people
- Knows usability can be elegant and beautiful
- Thinks about every single pixel and every single detail, but realizes the web is an imperfect medium that requires designers to be flexible and embrace the web’s uncertainty
We’re not concerned with your education — we’re concerned with your experience.
We want to see your recent work.
Real-world experience is where it’s at.
Our interview process:
- Stage 1: We will determine the initial pool of candidates based on your portfolio.
- Stage 2: We ask you to answer four questions
- Stage 3: You will have to complete a web design challenge that we will send you (a small test)
- Stage 4: If you reach this stage, you will be one of us!